By booking below, you understand that the following regulations need to be in place at The Ludoquist during the Covid-19 pandemic. Like everybody, we hope to be back to normal soon, but ask you to understand our current changes.
- We will maintain a safe distance from you and ask that you do the same.
- Our tables have been measured and placed according to guidelines. Please do not move tables. You will not be able to choose the table you sit at due to being 1/3 capacity.
- Hand sanitiser stations can be found at entry and at intervals throughout the venue. We strongly encourage you to use them when you arrive.
- Please pay by card and use contactless if possible. We will no longer be accepting cash.
- We will be offering table service for food / drink / games so you can just enjoy and sit back. Please do not go to the bar to be served.
- Our menus will be available online. If you would like a paper copy, these will be single use.
- We expect that you will follow government guidelines on households
- Please do not touch the games on the shelves. Our titles will be available online and brought to you.
- Please ensure children remain seated at your table unless using the toilet.